Pages

Friday 16 January 2015

Lace and leather


Happy Friday night. Happy jolly old hangover.

Last night I celebrated my friends 21st birthday in the exciting city of Manchester. We hired two apartments, we popped lots of champagne and danced the night away. It was so much fun! 

Anyhow as much as I loved the night away my outfit was also a massive hit. It was one of those outfits you feel excited to wear for a week in advance! 

Red lace top - £7 H&M sale. BARGAIN.
Leather skirt - £10 forever 21 sale. BARGAIN.

I loved the bright red lace with the leather look midi skirt, it gave off a sexy but classy look.

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely. I've never been out in Manchester but I've always wanted to.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really loved the outfit! Manchester is a great night you just have to know where your going as the clubs and bars are quite spaced out! :) x

    ReplyDelete