Pages

Tuesday 3 February 2015

3D Fiber Lash Mascara

Good Evening Bloggers,

So far I am having a really productive week organising my final year event at university. Its surprising how emailing, making phone calls and meetings take so much of your time up, all exciting stuff though. 

Anyhow, I am always one to jump onto the bangwagon of trying new products, literally any product makeup, skin and hair. So last week I decided to try out the 3D fiber mascara which looks like this;

It came in this box which is handy to keep both items together in your makeup back. So first of all you apply the gel mascara which is the taller item. It goes on just like normal mascara and feels like normal mascara. Following the gel you apply the fiber mascara which is the smaller item, I find you have to apply this carefully as the fibers may fall off the brush if put on heavy handed.

When the product is first applied it is really impressive, I seen a huge difference in my lashes and was really impressed with the results. HOWEVER, I went out for tea after applying this product and roughly 30 minutes after application the fibers had fallen off and made a mess down my face and mainly underneath my eyes. I have tried the product since in hope it would not happen again but it has happened every time since that I have applied.

Overall i have been really disappointing with the product and do not see what the fuss is all about.

I'd love to know your views?


Kirsty xo

No comments:

Post a Comment