Pages

Sunday 17 August 2014

It's all about white.

Although winter is my favorite fall for my wardrobe, its all about white in the summer. From white linen/tailored trousers to white lace kimonos and bikinis for the beach.
Friday night I celebrated my friends A level results, we went for a lovely meal followed by lots of wine and some dancing. As the sun was making an appearance it was a perfect event to wear my beautiful Zara tailored trousers, with a crop top and chunky necklace. 
 
 Topshop Bardot Crop Top (£10.00)
I bought this Topshop crop early May time ready for the summer months and boy it has done me well. I have matched it with the usual Levi shorts at festivals and dressed up as seen below for nights out. A summer wardrobe essential.
 Chunky Necklace (Local Vintage Shop £10.00)
 Zara Trousers (Sale Price £29.00)
Zara is one of my favourite shops to go shopping in especially when I take a trip to the bigger stores in Manchester/Liverpool. These tailored trousers I found mooching in the sales have been my best buy all season. I love the way they are styled slightly highwaisted and have pleats gathered at the top to give a more fitted and classier look. These trousers can be styled up and down to which is your more preferred style for the day.

I've found its not that easy to pick up a nice pair of white tailored trousers, if any you know of any similar feel free too share with me.

Kirsty X


No comments:

Post a Comment