Pages

Monday 29 September 2014

Beautiful Newlook Bargains!

Good evening bloggers! 

This Saturday I celebrated my friends 21st, we consumed lots of vodka jelly shots, junk food, Jagermeister and partying. As Saturday morning arrived I realised I had 'nothing to wear' (as we all know technically this phrase isn't completely true but every girl goes through this at least once a week). 
So I had a quick shopping spree to Newlook, I love Newlook because 90% of the time I can usually find a right bargain, I find the prices in Newlook are great and affordable.
Also I apologise for the bad photography,  my camera ran out of batteries!
I scooped up this 'Navy Multi Check Zip Skirt' £14.99! I'm loving the Check and tartan look and it is really making a big appearance this season.
To team up the skirt, I came across the 'Dark Orange Waffle Textured Wrap Crop Top' in the sale for just £8, bargain alert! I would highly recommend to buy this crop top, it is easy to match with so many outfits and for the price you can't go wrong.
The top went fantastic as the skirt has small lines of orange through. 


Would love to hear of any other ways to wear either of these items :)
I also had some great news of getting a part time job at USC, I start next week and I am excited to have experience in another clothing shop.

Kirsty :) X


3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit and congrats on the job! I'm loving tartan at the moment, perfect for Autumn. The colour of this top is gorgeous, I'd probaby style it with some MOM jeans and wear it day to day. In looove. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you! Sorry for the late reply I haven't blogged in a while due to uni stress! But yes to the tartan! I have my mom jeans I shall try that out! :) ️xxz

      Delete
  2. Hey! I've nominated you for the Libster award, since I think your blog is lovely. for more instructions go to my post: http://fruitymallow.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/liebster-award.html

    Also, loving the match :)
    x

    ReplyDelete