Pages

Wednesday 20 August 2014

The Essential Boyfriend Shirt.

'Asos Boyfriend Shirt' £25



Is it me or is Autumn fall hitting us pretty fast? Last week I was shopping on Asos for some holiday clothes when I came across all the beautiful A/W trends we have coming our way. I have to say I am loving the duster jackets and of course the over sized Knitwear.

In the meantime I came across the 'Asos Boyfriend Shirt' and I love it! I have worn it as seen in my photos with jeans and a tote handbag for day to day activity and for a evening meal which I dressed with a cute orange skirt and heels. I love how it can be dressed up and down for different occasions. I purchased a size 12 to have extra bagginess to fit my desired look. 

I'd love to hear of any different ways to style this shirt :)





Kirsty X



No comments:

Post a Comment