Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Paris, the city of love.

Bonjour,



I thought it was completely necessary to blog about one of my favourite trips ever. Last week I was whisked away to Paris by my amazing boyfriend as a present for my 21st birthday.  We went for two nights and seen as much sites as we could. 

So I shall start with my favourite, the Eiffel Tower.


(typical tourist Eiffel Tower photo, hehe)


 Oh and the views!!

The Eiffel Tower was breathtaking, its just as amazing as you always imagine. We went right to the top and took in the beautiful sites of Paris, you can see the whole of Paris. After returning back to the ground we decided to take a picnic on the grass surrounding the Eiffel Tower and we sat in the sun taking in the view. It was such a lovely day. 







We spent the rest of our time visiting the Louvre, Love Lock bridge, Notre Dame and other tourist areas. Paris has so much to see and the famous tourist destination including the Eiffel Tower and Louvre as definitely worth taking a trip to. 

Of course I have never felt as loved up as we did in Paris especially sat by the Eiffel Tower with our picnic, it really is a romantic city with a lovely feel to. 

I'd love to hear of any other blog posts of a time in Paris, please leave your links below!

Kirsty xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment