Pages

Friday 15 August 2014

Popcorn lip scrub, music to the ears…

IMG_1168.JPGIMG_1176.JPG

A day off work is a day to do the smaller things in life which you enjoy, my day has consisted of pretty much nothing but relaxing so far except for exploring a new product my friend kindly gave to me at the weekend.
Its the product ‘Popcorn lip scrub’ £5.50 (BARGAIN ALERT) from the brand ‘Lush’, a brand in which I indulge and procrastinate away from (especially when back in university). I mean how can you not fall in love as soon as you walk through the shop doors; the smells are incredible and the colours and the shapes are beautifully eye catching.
I love the texture of the Popcorn lip scrub, its rough but applies easy to the finger to rub along your lips without having to scrub the top layer of your skin off. As well as only having to use a small dab of the finger for one use, I think this product will be in my makeup bag for a long while. Of course the taste and smell of the product is just divine (assuming you like the taste of popcorn that is). I struggle with dry lips a lot and use Vaseline on a daily basis, but as you can see on my photo, the popcorn lip scrub has made my lips silky smooth. I will definitely be using this product instead of my Vaseline for a while, a big thumbs up!
That’s me over and out for today, I have an outfit to plan for my girls night out tonight to celebrate my good friend Hannah getting into Cardiff University. I’ll be blogging again tomorrow evening with some photos of tonight’s outfit and events :)
Kirsty X

IMG_1175.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment