Pages

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Happy Valentines Day

L O V E, LOVE, love

As a huge lover of Valentines Day I thought I'd share with you my lovely experience this year.

I was woken up with a beautiful red rose, a card, pancakes with Nutella (the best breakfast in the world) and two surprise presents.

I got whisked away to Alton Towers Spa which is only a 30 minute drive from where I live at University.

Boy did good, very good! 
As well as a relaxing couple of hours in saunas, foot baths, steam rooms and quiet rooms, I was treated to my first ever Mud Bath experience!

Oh my gosh, I could not recommend it enough. So of course the obvious benefit is it makes your skin feel softer than a baby's bottom but it was so much fun, especially for couples. We had our own private room for 50 minutes to play around with the mud. 




I am currently waiting on my second surprise which is being brought over tonight. I am so excited to see it, he's hinted that it could be quite artistic as he knows I am a fan of being creative. 

I would love to hear any other valentines stories as I am a sucker for romance <3

Kirsty xo

No comments:

Post a Comment