Pages

Monday 15 September 2014

Topshop Disney Boypants.

Afternoon Bloggers,
 I have been a little slow on blogging the past week as I have been busy moving back to University for my third year. I am now all moved in and loving life, I have an amazing new house and I'm back living with three of my wonderful friends.
Although I have been busy moving across the country I had time for a shopping trip on Thursday and I couldn't help but treat myself to these ridiculously cute Disney Boypants from Topshop!

 I don't think there's cuter Boypants? They have a range of different types of Boypants but I personally love the Ariel and Bambi design. I chose two different pairs, I love the vibrant, animated colours of the Ariel Knickers and the simple and original design of the black and white Bambi pants. 


As well as the dainty design, these knickers are super soft. They will definitely be fitting in my wardrobe as my new 'comfy knickers'. You can check out the range on Topshops website under the Boypants tab. They are priced at £4 each or 3 pairs for £10, BARGAIN.


Would love to hear of any other bloggers choice of the pants and any other reviews of these. I will be blogging again within the next week about another Topshop OOTD I purchased last week.
Kirsty X

No comments:

Post a Comment