Pages

Saturday 6 September 2014

Dust, Duste, DUSTER.

Good Evening Bloggers, 
Last night I sadly landed back in the UK from a wonderful sun filled trip to Puerto Pollensa. My trip was amazing but I couldn't wait to get back to blog about my new Duster Jacket from the website www.prettylittlething.com.
If you haven't checked out Pretty Little Things website you should definitely take a mooch, they have lots of choice of the latest trends for reasonable and affordable prices! (Especially helpful being a student!)
I bought it specifically for a trip to London and boy it did me well! I love the lightweight feel and the crisp, cream colouring which gives it the finishing look for my tailored inspired outfit.

 
I matched the Duster with a Zara pinstriped, tailored dress, Topshop Sandals and a Wool floppy hat from my local vintage shop. If any of you guys have any other recommendations for other Duster Jackets I'd love to hear about it but you can catch this jacket on the www.prettylittlething.com. This week I am busy packing all my stuff up for my final move back to third year at university, and on that note student loan means more money for my A/W  wardrobe. :) 
 Kirsty X


No comments:

Post a Comment